1. Stay Hydrated with non-caffeinated drinks. Caffeine will suck the moisture right out of your body!
2. Wear lose-fitting clothing. Constricting clothes will create more heat for your body.
3. Lights out! Shut the blinds and drapes and turn off the light bulbs. Sunlight & Light bulbs = heat
4. Grab some fruits and veggies instead of cooking with your oven or stove. Cooking with a skillet or oven will increase the heat in your home.
5. Utilize spray bottles & fans. Purchase small hand-held ones for when you are on the go!